Tuesday, March 24, 2009

That Girl Will Never Be Mine

HelloHello.
Thanks sherilyn for helping me with my blog, I like I like :DD
Well now my life is all so so fucked up, FuckLove. It’s over, You’re gone.
You’re in love with another now, I never knew you could forget the love we had just like that.I never thought you’ll do me this way. I can’t stand the pain & I can’t make it go away. But I got to stay strong & overcome all this. Your happiness matters to me too you know, I hope you know i am giving you that by letting you have what you want & I guess you’re much happier now. All these while I was just a pain in your life I am sorry, after all I aint your happiness. You’re still someone so dear to me & really i can’t deny you’ve brought so much of happiness in my life.& I am thankful for everything you’ve done for me.

You don’t even know how very special you are.
I Still Love You,SweetLove
I Miss You Very Much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment